groovyPost.com Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using https://www.groovypost.com (“the Site”) operated by groovyPost LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.groovypost.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Affiliate Link Disclosure
Some of our articles and recommendations may contain affiliate links from our various affiliate partners. If you click on these links, groovyPost may receive a small commission at no cost to you.
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. At times, we leverage the Amazon Product Advertising API which allows us to display Amazon products and services in near real-time for our readers. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Certain content that appears on our site, comes from Amazon via its API. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Regarding the Amazon API, product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
groovyPost.com does not allow content that is otherwise illegal or pornographic in nature. Any copyrighted content that violates the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) may be removed by contacting us directly regarding said violations.
This Agreement (and any future rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of WA, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Links To Other Sites
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by groovyPost LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Premium and Free Accounts:
Free Account Termination
- We may terminate your free access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Premium Membership Termination
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend premium membership accounts under the following circumstances:
- We detect that your account is being used to post spam.
- We detect that your account is being used to continually post disallowed content.
- If such action is required against your account we will send a notice via email. Clear violations may not result directly in termination, rather the account’s ability to post content on groovyPost.com may be suspended.